The STEP Teaching School Alliance is committed to a shared vision of working together to deliver the very best outcomes for all of our children and young people. Through a strong collective ethos we aim to provide the following;
- Access to a wide range of high quality training and expertise ensuring continual professional development available to all staff.
- Provide an open and supportive network for schools to share knowledge, resources, advice and good practice.
- A partnership that nurtures the vast array of talent within all of our schools helping to develop outstanding educational leaders for the future.
- Opportunities to mentor and learn from colleagues in partner schools and gain experience of different schools varying from small rural through to large urban settings.
- To champion creativity and embrace the latest innovations to support outstanding learning experiences that engage and inspire.
STEP TSA was set up in 2012 by the Syston and Thurmaston Education Partnership which is made up of 10 primary academy members and 2 secondary academy associate members. All schools are very much involved in the planning and delivery of provision and we regularly gather feedback from colleagues on how we can improve our services.