At STEP TSA we provide a fully comprehensive support package that is both responsive to the ever changing educational landscape whilst maintaining a very local led programme tailored to meet the needs of our members.
We provide a number of subject leader network meetings and training opportunities that support school improvement and staff development at all levels. STEP TSA members benefit from the following provision;
- SAM (school appraisal meetings) – SAM’s are a method of reviewing schools performance in a proactive, supportive way working with another headteacher from within the alliance.
- Network Meetings – Termly network leader meetings covering key subjects such as Maths, English, Foundation Stage, ICT and SENCo.
- Leadership Development – We run termly headteacher briefings to update colleagues with the latest educational developments both locally and nationally. We also provide termly meetings for middle leaders who are ready to progress their careers further.
- NQT/RQT Support – Half termly meetings open to all NQT/RQT’s in partner schools.
- CPD – We provide a diverse CPD programme which is open to both member and non-member schools however members benefit from a reduced rate.
To find out more please contact STEP